How To Change Or Cancel A Flight On Skyscanner?
Often passengers are not sure about the programs they have done in the past, and after the confirmed reservation, they want to make changes in it, and sometimes they want to cancel the flight. Skyscanner airlines provide their passenger's many facilities, and canceling flights is one of them.
With the help of this facility, the passenger will be able to cancel the flight after the reservation. After canceling the flight, the main question arises whether they are eligible to get the refund or how much amount they will get in the refund. The Skyscanner refund policy allows the passenger to get the refund.
Statements that the passenger needs to fulfill to get a refund are mentioned below.
- The passenger booked the flight with the official website of Skyscanner airlines, and after that, they want to cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, then they will be able to get the complete refund.
- If the passenger wants to cancel the flight in between seven days of the departure date, then the airlines will deduct some amount and give the refund to the passenger.
- In case of any medical emergency, the passenger needs to show the medical certificate, and they will be eligible to get a complete refund.
- If the airlines cancel the flight, then the passenger will be able to get a complete refund.
- If the ticket is booked through a voucher, then the passenger will not get any amount in the refund, but they can redeem the voucher next time while traveling.
- If the passenger booked the flight through an official representative of Skyscanner airlines, then the passenger will have to contact them.
Change flight: The airlines provide a change flight option to their passenger. If the passenger booked the new flight and it is cheaper than the previous one, the airlines will give back the money in the same way as the payment. If you want to know the process of Skyscanner change flight, then read the below part.
Steps need to follow Skyscanner change flight.
- First, go to the official website of Skyscanner airlines in any preferred web browser +44 203 769 3532.
- Now select the option of manage booking.
- After this, fill out the booking reference number and the passenger's last name and click to submit details.
- Now your bookings are open; you need to select the flight you want to change, and make changes according to your plan.
- After this, select the option of allowing changes.
- Last, see if there are any charges available or not. If the charges are available, pay them through online mode, and you will get the confirmation on the registered email id and the contact number.
With the help of the ways mentioned earlier, the passenger will be able to make changes according to their requirements. If the passenger gets any difficulty making changes in their reservation, they can talk to Skyscanner Customer Service. The Skyscanner airlines provide many ways to contact their official representatives like a phone call, live chat, email, etc. The representative will provide easy and quick solutions to solve your queries—these representatives active 24/7 for the passengers.