Can I get a refund on a booked Skyscanner?
Skyscanner is an online search engine that helps search for multiple cheap flights, hotels, and car rental options. If you have booked through this search engine, you can get through the help page and enter the desired airline name where you made the booking with the "Who did you from" option. Then, get to the booking summary and then cancel the booking. After this, to learn about their refund policy and process, you can review the information in the content below.
Skyscanner Refund Policy
The refund is directly subject to the policy of the airlines you have made a booking with. You must go through the same to learn about the refund policy of the airlines. Yet a few of the refund guidelines are mentioned below:
- For any changes, cancellations, or refunds, contact the airlines to learn more if the ticket is refundable.
- Skyscanner, itself doesn't take any payment or booking on its end. Skyscanner helps you reach the airline and works as a medium of access.
- Skyscanner is ineligible to access the booking or payment information; hence it can only help you with their refund.
Should I book directly through Skyscanner?
Yes, you can choose a book directly through Skyscanner and may be able to save money. You can get a cheaper reservation here because it is a comparison site, and for one requirement, you can have a pool of options from which you can choose an economical fare. When you complete the booking without leaving their site, you can get the approval notification in the name of a book on Skyscanner. Hence the guide for Skyscanner reservations has been displayed at the bottom:-
- First, you need to get to visit the official website of Skyscanner.
- And then, choose a category form of booking and then enter the details asked.
- On the next tab, you can get the category of fare best, cheapest, and fastest.
- Now, you can redirect to their official page and then share the required details of the passenger.
- You can get a confirmation message in the registered email and phone number when a payment is completed.
Can I get a full refund if I cancel my flight?
Yes, you can get a refund, which is optional if you cancel a booking. But for this, you must abide by the refund policies of the said airlines with which you have the booking. To request a refund, you can go through the procedure explained below in the steps:
- Reach the official website of Skyscanner and navigate to the Help page.
- Scroll down the page and tap on the Bookings option.
- Once again, scroll and find the "Who did you buy from" option and enter the airline's name.
- This will take you to the particular airline's page, where you can use the itinerary of your reservation and then request a refund from them.
Note- Ensure you reach the airline's website and learn about their refund policy to know whether they made the booking refundable and if you are eligible. Skyscanner does not interfere with the refund, cancellation, or any change you can make to your reservation.
Are agents on Skyscanner trust worthy?
Yes, an agent on the Skyscanner can be trustworthy. On Skyscanner, you can get through customer service and may get the appropriate resolution. Further, you can get through them by submitting the contact form and for that, use the steps that are written at the bottom:-
- Visit the Skyscanner official website
- Later on, click on the help icon
- Now, select your topic and then click on the contact us options.
- And then, answer the relevant queries and click on the submit options.
Is Skyscanner cheaper?
Yes, you can consider Skyscanner cheaper. And the booking that is conducted here could be economical as compared to the airline's official prices. Moreover, the factor responsible for that are mentioned at the bottom:-
- It provides various fare options for one requirement.
- While using the multi-city searches.
- They also offer everywhere features for economical booking.
- You can have multiple deals and offer for a particular destination.