Can I get a refund from Malaysia Airlines?
After canceling a booked ticket on Malaysia Airlines, you can claim a refund if you are eligible for it under the terms and conditions of Malaysia Airlines' refund policy. The Airline will provide you with a refund as you qualify for it. Either it will be a full refund, or a deduction will be applied as cancellation charges will depend on the conditions specified in the Malaysia Airlines refund policy.
Malaysia Airline refund policy:
- After the booking ticket if youcancel within 24 hours you will get a total refund.
- If you are canceling your ticket after the risk-free period of 24 hours, you may pay the cancellation charges.
- If you have to cancel your tickets, for any fault of the AirlineAirline, like a delay for 5 hours or more, you can cancel your ticket and get a full refund.
- If you have a refundable ticket, you will get a full refund on cancellation.
- You will receive a refund only on the unused segment of your ticket.
- You must cancel your ticket before the departure of your scheduled flight.
- You cannot claim any refund if you fall under the no-show category of the AirlineAirline.
- All refunds will be subject to terms and conditions under the Malaysia airlines refund policy.
How to get a refund from Malaysia Airlines?
For the query of Can I get refund from Malaysia Airlines, you must essentially be eligible for the refund. You can claim the refund in the following ways:
Online: if you have canceled a ticket and want a refund, you can apply an online procedure to convey your refund message to customer service. Try the steps given below and claim your refund online:
- Go to the official website of Malaysia airlines
- Click on the manage tab
- Enter your booking reference code and last name
- Choose the refund option from the icon menu
- A form will appear on your screen
- Fill out the form with the necessary details
- Click on the submit button
After you submit the refund request form, customer service will review the same and give you the information pertaining to refund.
Phone: you can call customer service of Malaysia Airlines and ask about the refund you are entitled to receive. Calling on Malaysia Airlines phone number will fetch you complete information on the refund on your canceled tickets. If you speak to a customer service person, you will get a confirmation of the time and the amount of refund you will receive. Call +603 7843 3000 if you are calling from outside Malaysia for your refund queries.
Email: you can email Malaysia customer service to know about your refund status. after receiving your mail, customer service will revert with the information. You can find a form on the official website on which you must enter a valid email id and send it to the AirlineAirline to start the communication.
Malaysia Airlines Cancellation Policy
Time taken for refund:
- If you have booked the Malaysia Airlines ticket with a debit/credit card, you will receive your refund in around 8- 10 business days.
- If you have booked the Malaysia Airlines ticket with cash/cheque, you will receive the refund in around 15-20 days.
To sum up, the process, policy, and other factors discussed above will let you know How I can cancel my Malaysia flight and get a refund.