Vueling Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy
Vueling Airlines is a Spanish low-cost air carrier that directs more than 90 different popular destinations worldwide. Sometimes, travelers' plan changes, and they want to refuse flight services. In this blog, they will identify both cancellation and refund policies along with the process in detail. Still, if travelers have any doubts, they can inquire from Vueling Airlines phone number at +34 93 151 8158/+34 93 122 0294 for flight cancellation assistance.
What is Vueling Airline's cancellation policy?
Some specific terms and conditions are significant, especially when fliers want to cancel their air tickets. However, to know Vueling Airlines Cancellation Policy, they should adhere to some highlighted steps carefully.
- Passengers cancel their Optima, Family, and TimeFlex fare for free in the form of flight credit.
- They can also cancel their air tickets for free of cost if they have 24 hours of reservation and seven or more days ahead of trips.
- If travelers have Basic, Optima, Family Fare, Flex Pack services, and TimeFlex fares up to 48 hours prior to plane take off, they cancel it only through their booking access.
- When travelers do not use Vueling Airlines for genuine reasons such as illness, surgery, high-risk pregnancy, or a family member's sudden death, in such cases, they can cancel their air tickets just by calling customer agents.
What is Vueling Airlines' refund policy?
Like all standard air carrier, Vueling Airlines also have some rules and regulation that decide whether travelers are eligible for refunds. Further, to learn about Vueling Airlines refund policy specifically, they should go with the following options carefully.
- Vueling Airlines allows full or partial refunds to eligible fliers only after ticket cancellations.
- Fliers should fill out the online claim form to get refundable amounts or flight credit.
- Most of the refunds that Vueling offers to passengers are in the form of flight credit. However, if passengers purchase Vueling tickets from the Airport in Cash, they may get a refund in the same payment mode.
- Further, passengers can only get a refund only for unused portions or delays over 5 hours.
How to get a refund from Vueling Airlines?
Passengers can get a refund from Vueling Airlines often after a successful flight cancellation or significant delay over 5 hours. However, travelers should open the Vueling Airlines official website and claim for refund through an online form. They must enter their cancellation number, travel date, and reason for cancellation to get an appropriate refund.
How do I get my money back from Vueling?
Fliers often want to know how they can get their money back from Vueling Airlines. Generally, passengers can get their refundable money only after successful flight ticket cancellation. Travelers should also ensure that they are eligible for any refund before making any claim for it.
What is Vueling's 24-hour Cancellation Policy?
As per the Vueling Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their air tickets for free only when they have 24 hours of booking and over seven days of ahead trips. However, the 24-hour cancellation policy is applicable to all Vueling ticket types.
How to contact Vueling customer service for a refund?
If travelers want any flight refund details on the call, they should contact the customer support service. Also, eligible passengers should call Vueling Airlines customer service number at +34 93 151 8158/+34 93 122 0294 and get refund-related information on the same call.