Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy: Date, Seat, Time, Name and Reschedule
If you have booked a flight with Turkish Airlines and later discover a change in your plan forcing you to change your flight date. You are advised to read the points below to know the flight change policy:
- The passengers can change the flight up to 24 hours after the booking for free. Any change in the flight after that is subject to a change fee.
- The passengers are not allowed to change the date and time of the flight once they complete the check-in.
How can I Change my Flight with Turkish Airlines?
- Visit Turkish Airlines's official page.
- Access "Manage My Booking," enter your booking details, and select "Change Flight."
- Get a form and complete it with the necessary details for the flight change and submit it.
- The Airline will modify your ticket and send the details to your registered email.
What are Turkish Airlines Flight Change Terms and Conditions?
- Passengers must inform the airline of the change at least 3 hours before the flight's departure.
- The passengers must meet the fare difference between the two flights and the flight change fee.
- Turkish Airlines allows you to change the flight for free in any medical emergency. However, fare difference is applicable.
What is Turkish Airlines Flight Change Fees?
Turkish will charge TRY 350 for any change in the flight date if the airline is scheduled for at least 12 hours away from the take-off. However, the passengers must pay only TRY 225 if the flight departure is over 12 hours.
What is Turkish Airlines Date Change Policy?
- The passengers can change the flight date for free up to 24 hours from their booking.
- The Airline may change the date without any prior notification in case of a natural disaster to assure the safety of their passengers.
- Turkish Airlines holds the final power to accept or deny the date change request as it depends on several factors, along with the availability of the seats on the given day.
What is Turkish Airlines Name Change Policy?
- The passengers can change up to three characters in their name.
- Turkish Airlines does not allow passengers to transfer the ticket to another person by changing the name.
- Travelers can change their name for free up to 24 hours after booking.
How much does it cost to change Date and Name Turkish Airlines?
Turkish Airlines gives a chance to its passengers to make any change in their ticket, including name and date, for free for up to 24 hours before the flight departure. However, if they make any change in the date 12 hours before the flight, 30% of the ticket is chargeable as a change fee. Name change can cost up to TRY 400 and differ depending on various factors.
How to reschedule a flight with Turkish Airlines?
The passengers can simply visit the official page of Turkish Airlines and reschedule their flight from the "Manage my Booking" section. Get a form, make the changes, pay the applicable fee, and get the status of your flight change request on your registered email.
How much does it Cost to reschedule Turkish airlines?
The passengers are advised to refer to question number 4 for the information. The information is provided in the above paragraph.