Can I transfer my Hawaiian airline ticket to another person?
No, a transfer of the Hawaiian Airlines ticket to another person is not allowed. You can only make a few modifications to the name of the passenger. You can go through the given steps below so that you can get to make the changes:
- Visit through Hawaiian Airlines' official website, www.hawaiianairlines.com.
- Tap on the manage booking option and retrieve the reservation using the passenger’s last name and the booking reference number.
- On reaching the booking summary page, tap on the menu icon, and from the different available options, choose the change option and click on the name change from the re drop-down.
- Make the changes you wish to and then proceed with the on-screen instructions you receive on the screen so that the required process can be completed.
- Pay for the changes you are making, and once done, you shall receive a confirmation from the airline for the changes done.
Learn about Hawaiian Airlines Name Changes
At times, the name of the passenger while making the booking of the ticket might get misspelled, or it may get wrong. In this case, for the reservation you hold with Hawaiian Airlines, you can make the changes to the name of the passenger and then travel. With a wrong name, you will not allowed to board the flight; thus, look to make changes to the passenger’s name by learning the same from the information given in the content. Hawaiian Airlines has a better and easier name change process, which you can read through for a better understanding.
Can I change my flight ticket name to another person?
No, a complete transfer of the ticket to another passenger is not allowed. You are only eligible to make corrections to the name of the passenger. Changing it completely and selling it to anyone else is not allowed. You can make the changes either using the online process following the proper steps, or you also can give a call at 1 800 367 5320 and connect with a Hawaiian executive for the changes. You can connect with the same and either ask to get the changes or guide you through for the same.
Are Name Change Allowed?
Yes, name changes on Hawaiian Airlines ticket is allowed. You can follow the above-given details. so that you can easily make the changes to the passenger’s name. However, you must pay the name change fee so that the modifications and changes can be done. The name change penalty of Hawaiian Airlines is:
- $25 is the average change fee for a ticket booked with Hawaiian Airlines.
- For a booking made with miles or if you hold a membership, the name change on the Hawaiian ticket is allowed without any additional costs. It is free.
What are the major airline's policies on name change?
Changes to the name of the passenger can be easily done, and you can very swiftly go through them for help after learning about their terms and conditions. Read through the guidelines given below and be informed of the change or modification you are trying to make. The policies for changing the passenger’s name with a reservation of Hawaiian Airlines tickets are as follows:
- A complete name change cannot be made. Only a few modifications are allowed.
- Reselling a ticket to anyone else is not allowed. Ownership of the ticket is non-transferable.
- Put forth proper, government-authorized documents that have the proper spelling of your name, and you can only make the changes to those names.
- With a difference in the name, shall result into denial of the name change of your booking.
- Modification of up to three characters is allowed. No change of more than three characters is allowed.
- Alteration of the names and expansion of the middle name can only be done without any additional cost.