Malaysia Airlines Flight Change Policy and fees
Malaysia Airlines allows customers to make flight changes according to sudden changes in travel plans. However, ticket holders must note that flight date or time changes are not permissible in all conditions, and travelers are expected to follow all the essentials. Also, if any customer wishes to make modifications to name, then Malaysia Airlines name change policy must be taken into consideration. All the information regarding the Malaysia Airlines flight change is detailed below:
Malaysia Airlines Date Change Policy
Those ticket holders of Malaysia Airlines who come across a situation that requires them to change their travel-date are required to go through important Malaysia Airlines Flight Change policy; important points regarding the same are mentioned below:
- Customers who have tickets and wish to make a date or time change can skip paying the flight change fee if they make amendments within the initial 24 hours of booking.
- If any customer makes a travel date-change on Malaysia Airlines after an interval of 24 hours, then he cannot be exempted from paying the flight change fee.
- There are sometimes inevitable situations or medical conditions like the demise of a passenger's immediate family member or serious medical concerns of the ticket holder himself; in that case, Malaysia Airlines enables free changes. Customers must inform them about it.
- Malaysia Airlines only lets customers make travel dates or time changes up to 4 hours before flight departure.
- Flight changes can be made if there is an unusual flight delay.
- Malaysia Airline's ultimate flexibility ticket-holders are liable to make changes to their bookings unlimited time.
How to reschedule the Malaysia Flight?
In order to reschedule a Malaysia Airlines flight, customers are suggested to follow the online steps given below:
- Go to the website of Malaysia Airlines.
- Click on the “My-booking” section.
- Passengers must enter their booking reference-number and last name followed by clicking on the “My-booking” option.
- As you get your ticket, you must make the changes you prefer.
- Now, do not forget to save the modifications.
- Soon after your changes are confirmed you will obtain notifications about the same on your phone-number.
Contact Malaysia Airlines customer services to reschedule our ticket
Customers sometimes face technical glitches while making changes to their booked tickets online. They can in that case, get through customer services and request them to make preferred changes. They must call the airline's customer service and provide booking-details to the representative. Finally, callers must mention their preferred changes, and if possible, customers will make modifications. Changes can only be made if there are flight availability.
How much does it cost to reschedule Malaysia flight?
Malaysia Airlines charges a certain fee to make date changes on their already booked tickets. Now, the next question that confuses customers is about how much Malaysia Airlines change fees they are supposed to pay to reschedule a flight. If you are curious to gather an answer to the same, then you must know that flight changes differ according to a number of factors, like the time at which you make changes and travel class. You are expected to pay $50-$150 for date change.