Lufthansa flight change Policy
If you have booked a flight ticket with Lufthansa Airlines and you need to change your flight due to some medical emergency or unpreventable circumstances. Lufthansa Airlines makes it easy for the passenger to change the flight. But before that, you need to have complete information regarding the Lufthansa flight change Policy so that you will not deal with any inconvenience during your journey. We will deliberate about rules and regulations for flight change in detail in the article.
What is the flight change policy of Lufthansa Airlines?
Before changing your flight at Lufthansa Airlines, you must have a complete guide of rules and regulations for it. The flight change policies are as described below:
- As per Lufthansa's 24-hour flight change policy, you can change your flight within one of the bookings. If you change your flight after 24 hours, then you need to pay some amount that will depend on route
- You can change your flight at least 10 to 15 days before the departure of the flight, and you can change it without paying any charges.
- Passenger who have purchased the premium membership of Lufthansa Airlines then they can use their miles points to change flights.
- You can change your flight at least 3 hours before the departure of the flight, but the charges for it may be higher than usual.
- If the traveling agent booked your flight, then you need to contact them for the flight change at Lufthansa Airlines.
- Lufthansa Airlines flight change fees depend on the destination, traveling details, and the time when the changes have been made.
How to change the flight date on Lufthansa?
You will get various ways to change the flight date on Lufthansa Airlines. To change the date, you can use an online medium. You need to navigate the official site and obey all the steps given below:
- Access to the official web link of Lufthansa Airlines.
- On the homepage of Lufthansa Airlines, you will get the My Booking Tab. Under that tab, you need to click on the Manage My Booking option.
- It will go to the new tab, and you need to fill out the reservation code and the last name of the passenger in the following sections. Click on the search option.
- Now, you will get the attributes of all the flights on your screen. Pick a ticket on which you need to change the date.
- After changing the date, you will receive a message in your email.
How to change the name on Lufthansa?
You can change your name at Lufthansa Airlines by using the calling process. It is one of the simple ways. To use the phone call as a medium, you need to go through the steps given below:
- You need to make a call to the customer service number at 1 (800) 645-3880.
- After dialing the numeral, the call will be transferred to the computer's automated voice.
- It will give you the directions, and in order to get your call forwarded to the agent, you need to follow it.
How much does it cost to change the name and date on Lufthansa?
The exact cost of changing the flight and name depends on the traveling destination and the time. You need to pay approximately between 90 to 200 dollars as a fee.