How To Change Membership Number in Manage My Booking?
If you are a frequent flier of any airline, then you take advantage of all the special offers and bonus points called Miles. As a prime member, you are assigned with a particular membership number that you can use while making a booking for your journey. You can also alter the membership number on your booking. Get the solution of How to change membership number in manage my booking? And it’s possible ways.
Regulations for change your membership number
There are some rules for every service in British Airways. All the rules are followed to maintain the airlines and make the passengers comfortable. Let us get through the main rules:-
- As you have a prime membership of the airline, you can make changes to your booked tickets without paying any service charges.
- In exceptional cases, it may happen that a service charge applies to you.
- Apart from service charges, you pay for the charges according to the 24 hours policy of British Airways.
Way to change the membership number on the ticket
Through the webpage:- This is a primary process for the passenger who likes to make a booking with the airline in online mode. Check the steps ahead for this method:-
- Visit the British Airways website from its official web link.
- Click on the “Manage Booking” tab and fill in the blanks to search for your ticket.
- Check the details of your confirmed booking and editing options.
- Tap the “Additional Information” tab and select the “Update your details” icon to get the frequent flier details.
- Select the program of frequent fliers and submit a new number that you wish to see on your ticket.
- Click on “Continue” and get back on your booking to submit.
- You will receive a notification from British Airways about your membership number upgrade.
Through support services:- British Airways assigned a special team to help the passengers in all situations. You may take help from the support services using available contact methods of the airline to make changes to your ticket. You can dial the British airways phone number and get through the airline to speak with a live person of a concerned team. Checkpoints ahead to remember on call:-
- You must follow the instructions of IVR that you hear; it is set to manage the call of the helpline team.
- You get every single detail of the services provided through the phone call facility.
- Press a number to reach a live representative of the airline.
- Request to make changes to your confirmed ticket and alter your membership number.
- You will give your ticket details and the program name to the person.
- Get the email after confirming changes to your booking.
If you are asking how do I find my British airways membership, do not worry because your membership number and related details of British Airlines are shared with your email when you become a frequent flier member. Also, you may log in to your account as a British Airlines prime member and check your membership details.