How do I get a hold of Air Canada?
You can use various online and offline methods to get a hold of Air Canada. Some of them are mentioned below.
Through Live chat- you can also connect with Air Canada through their live chat option, which is available on the official website at www.aircanada.com, and ask for assistance.
Through email- you can also send them a mail on their official mail by visiting their official website and selecting the send us email option in the Contact us tab.
Through contact form- you can also connect with the airline through their contact/feedback forms option, which is available for the passengers to get through the airline and share their positive or negative experiences.
Through social media- social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are very popular among the public and are widely used. Many people have misconceptions about these platforms, that they are available only for information sharing, but this interpretation is just a half-truth. You can get information on the latest deals and offers and share your bitter or good experiences with the airline. They will quickly respond to your Tweet or Direct message on serious issues.
How long is the wait time for Air Canada?
The hold time in calling Air Canada may take 4-7 minutes. It can exceed depending on the customer base trying to contact. The wait time is much more during the holiday or festival season.
How do I contact Air Canada directly?
You can contact Air Canada customer support at 1-888-247-2262 and get help in any critical situation. They are available 24/7 to assist you with your query.
- Dial 1-888-247-2262 on your phone.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 1 for flight reservation.
- Press 2 for cancellation
- Press 3 for baggage issue
- Press 4 refund status
- After pressing the relevant key, wait for a while as your call connects to the agent.
- After connecting, provide your booking details.
- Explain your situation to the airline representative and get it resolved.
How do I email Air Canada?
Air Canada allows its passengers to connect with them through the mail, although it will take much longer than other communication options. To send an email to the airline, follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website at www.aircanada.com.
- Locate the Customer support option on the homepage.
- Select the send us mail option from the new redirected page.
- Now select the reason to send a mail from the given options such as-flight delay or cancellation, change my booking, baggage fee refund, baggage issues, and much more.
- After selecting the option, choose the answer to the given options and press the submit button.
- Now fill out the form with your details- email, frequent flyer number, etc. and submit the form.
- It will take 25-30 days to get a revert from the airline at your provided email address, or they can arrange a call back for you.
Does Air Canada have 24-hour customer service?
Yes, you can connect with the airline helpline number or live chat with them any time. They are available 24/7 to assist you with your query. For Aeroplan members, the airline has a dedicated number that is available 24/7 1-800-361-5373