How do I Find my Southwest Confirmation Number?
Southwest Airlines generally provides flight ticket Confirmation numbers on the registered number or email address once your booking is confirmed. You require your confirmation number either to modify and Manage Flight reservations or for web check-in, So in case you lost your confirmation number or didn't know how to retrieve it back, read the article further to get the answer.
Ways to retrieve Southwest airline Confirmation number: You can use the following options to get back confirmation number.
- Via email: When you book a Southwest flight online then, after filling in all the information, you will receive a confirmation mail from their side on your registered email address. So you must check your mail to obtain the itineraries. In case you don't find the airline email in the primary folder, you must check it in the spam folder as well. There are times when the airline sends you confirmation details on your mobile number. So you can check your phone messages to check the Southwest confirmation number.
- Via phone call: You can call the airline's official phone number to get in touch with the customer service representative to obtain the Southwest confirmation number. For this, you need to provide all the essential information to the person, including your name, departure date and place, mode of payment, registered email, contact information, and, if required, your credit/debit card number. Once you provide all these details, the representative will check your reservation and provide you with the confirmation number. You can also ask them to send you the confirmation number again on the registered number.
- Via Manage booking: You can also use this option to get the solution to your problem "How do I find my Southwest confirmation number?" For this, you must visit the official website and login into your account. After that visit, the "manage my booking" section and find your already booked flights. Once you click on your reserved flight, you will obtain all its information, including the confirmation number, which you can note down for future use.
Southwest airlines manage booking procedure: Sometimes, passengers wish to modify their ticket after making a reservation. The process of making the changes to your already booked flight is quite simple, and one needs to follow the given steps to make amendments.
- Visit the official Southwest Airlines website through a browser or your devices like a smartphone or laptop.
- Now, if you are an existing user, then enter your credentials to login into your account, or if you are new, then enter your details to sign up.
- Now, from the top menu bar, select the option of flight followed by the southwest airlines manage booking section. Now you will be navigated to the "retrieve air reservation" page. Now you can search your flight by entering the confirmation number and passenger name. Hit the search button, and you will come across your flight ticket.
- Click on the edit option to make changes to your reservation. You must take care of the flight change policies before making any modifications.
- Finally, end the process by clicking the confirmation checkbox.
- After the changes are made successfully, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address or phone number regarding the same.