How do I ask Ryanair for refund?
There are times when we complete the process cancellation but forget to start the process of a refund with Ryanair. In that case, the airlines provide you with other ways to initiate the refund process. If you have canceled your booking with Ryanair, in that case, you can proceed with the refund by connecting with the Ryanair customer service team.
Phone call- If the airlines have canceled your flight ticket due to any issue or you have initiated this process yourself. In that case, to know the status of your refund or to get the refund on the cancellation of your flight ticket, you can contact the airline's representative by phone.
- Get onto the official website of Ryanair and scroll down to look for the 'Help centre' option.
- Once getting onto the help page, click on the contact us option.
- After the contact us page, search for the customer service number.
- Dial the number given for the booking/general queries, 44 1279358395.
- Once getting connected, you are required to follow the IVR instruction.
- Once they get connected, you can ask them to initiate the refund of your canceled ticket.
- You must provide them with the PNR number, the passengers' names, and the other required details to complete the process.
Live Chat- If you have to wait for an extended period to connect with the airline's agent. In that case, you can connect with the airline's agent through live chat.
- To connect with the agent on live chat, you must visit the 'help centre' page of the airlines.
- The process of getting onto the Ryanair contact us page is mentioned above.
- After getting onto the chat option, you have to click on the chat option, mention your name and email ID and proceed further by clicking on the start chat option.
- Stary the conversation and ask them to initiate the refund status. They will provide you with a link redirecting you to the refund form.
- Fill out the form to initiate the refund process for your canceled flight ticket.
How can I get my refund from Ryanair?
You can get the refund from Ryanair online on the website of Ryanair. To initiate the process of a refund with Ryanair, you are required to get onto the official website.
- After getting onto the 'Manage Boking' section, fill out the PNR number and the passenger's last name.
- After getting in, you must select the flight you want to cancel.
- Proceed with the cancellation process, and once the cancellation process is complete, fill out the refund form to initiate the refund amount.
Why is my Ryanair refund taking so long?
Generally, the refund will take up to five working days to get credited to your bank account. But in case it is taking longer than the expected time, then you have to check the given information. If you have given the wrong information, getting a refund from the airlines will take a long while.
Can I get a refund on my Cancelled Ryanair flight?
You can get a refund for Ryanair for canceling your flight ticket as per the policy of Ryanair.
- As per the 24 hours cancellation policy of the airlines, if the cancellation was made within 24 hours of the booking. In that case, you will get a complete refund on the cancellation.
- If the cancellation were made after 24 hours of the flight booking, the refund would be initiated to you after deducting the cancellation charges.
- If there is a delay of three hours in your scheduled flight, there will also be a complete refund on your cancellation.