How do I get a refund from Pegasus airlines?
When you have decided to cancel the flight ticket, then at the time of cancellation, you get the travel refund option through that can get your refund or through manage booking. But through manage booking, you can apply for a refund after completing the cancellation process. And the steps to apply online are
- Use your web directory to search for the official page of Pegasus Airlines or tap on the mobile application of Pegasus Airlines.
- From the home page, select the manage booking option, and you will find it on the top.
- There you have to enter either PNR number or booking reference number and the passenger's surname. And hit on the following icon.
- Once you get there, you have the travel refund option; hit on that.
- Now you have to fill in the necessary detail and submit the form.
- As you have submitted the request for the refund process will begin, and the confirmation you get in your registered mail.
How Do I Cancel My Flight on Pegasus Airlines?
When you feel like canceling the Pegasus Airline booking, do not worry; you can cancel it via calling the Pegasus Airline customer service or online through the easy process specified in these points.
- With the web browser's help, search for the Pegasus Airline official page or get the Pegasus Airline application.
- After that, tap on the manage booking option, and you find it beside the service heading, which is located on the front page.
- Now you have to type your e-booking number and the last name of the flier and tap on the following icon.
- When the details appear in front of you, you have selected the cancel trip option.
- A confirmation page will open in front of you, where you check whether there is any cancellation charge taken or not, and behind that, you get to continue the option.
- When you have chosen the continue option subsequently, you will receive the confirmation on your email, which you have used while booking.
Can I cancel a Pegasus Airlines flight within 24 hours?
Yes, you can cancel the Pegasus Airline flight within 24 hours; then there are two different scenarios for that; when the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, then you can cancel with the refund of the total amount, and in the second scenario when the cancellation has been made within 24 hours flight departure then you have to pay the cancellation charge to do so.
How long does Pegasus take to refund?
When the cancellation has been made, and your refund request goes into processing 1-802-397-9106, then the time taken is the 7 to 20 working days when the payment is made except for these two ways as credit card or cheques. And for the credit card and cheques, you will receive the refund within 20 working days. So within these prescribed times, the refund amount will reflect in your account, and if it does not appear, then contact the customer service of Pegasus Airlines.
What happens if you cancel a Pegasus Airlines non-refundable flight?
When you have purchased the non-refundable ticket, you know that you might not get the benefit in return after cancellation, but when you are canceling the ticket. Because of an airline fault, you get the points in return that you can use for your next booking. But for the assurance, you can speak with customer support of Pegasus Airline.
So, referring to this article, you can have the related facts about Pegasus Airline refund and cancellation procedure and when there is any confusion, then get help with the customer service of Pegasus Airline.