Do you want to Fly with Bulgaria Air?
Bulgaria Air is known for its onboard services. If you plan to book your flight ticket to Bulgaria, it is the right choice. Below is given below to know more information on Bulgaria and information that is needed for your smooth travel on Bulgaria Air. You can give it a read to learn basic information on the airlines before you travel.
If you are a first-time traveler, you may have heard of check-in, which is done at the airport to register your flight and book your preferred seats. Still, you might not know that you can also check-in using the web check-in otherwise known as online check-in to about the wait time at the airport for flight pass. If you are wondering how to use Bulgaria air online check-in, you can go through the points below.
The steps for Online check-in:
- You need to open the welcome page of Bulgaria Air.
- On the page, you can see the option “Online check-in” next to the reservation and check your reservation option.
- Click on the option and enter the booking number and your last name.
- Select the seats which are available and click on the check-in option.
- You will now get the e-pass for your Bulgaria Air to your registered email address or mobile number.
Bulgaria Air Customer Service
If you are facing any issues or if you need any help from the customer service of Bulgaria Air. You can immediately use one of the methods offered by the airlines to contact them. There are various options, such as live chat, phone calls, social media services, and email services. You can use the method which is suitable for you.
The live chat:
You can quickly connect with an agent via live chat and get instant replies from the agent. If you are thinking of Bulgaria air contact through the live chat option, then give read to the below points.
- Open the main page of Bulgaria Air from any of the web browsers.
- Then on the dashboard, click on the contact option.
- You can now see a site map with various contact options on the right.
- Click on the live chat option and wait for the agent to be available for a while to connect with an agent.
The phone call services:
The quickest and fastest method to contact the airlines is using the Bulgarian air phone number, and it is the most preferred method for most customers. You can use the point to quickly connect with the airline.
- Dial the customer service number +359 2 4020 400 of Bulgaria Air.
- Follow the instructions given by the automated voice.
- Once connected with a live agent, you can clear your doubts.
The baggage policy of Bulgaria Air
You can also go through the Bulgaria air baggage policy before your flight departure to avoid any inconvenience at the time of departure.
- You can take one hand luggage and personal item for free on Bulgaria Air.
- You are allowed to take one check-in baggage of up to 23 kg.
- If the limit of the checked-in exceeds or if you have any extra luggage, you will have to make a payment.
If you like to know further, you can always contact this customer service of Bulgaria Air since it is available 24/7.