How do I lodge a complaint to Lufthansa?
Once in a while, it is possible that a person is not happy with the travel experience with Lufthansa Airlines. As Lufthansa claims to be there for their passengers, they welcome the complaints of the individuals to make the services better for the future. In certain or required cases, the airlines compensate the passengers for the complaints. The individuals wondering to lodge a complaint at Lufthansa customer service can grab the required information from the provided context.
The issues to lodge a complaint at Lufthansa Airlines
In case you like to know what issues can be lodged with the Lufthansa Airlines, here some of the common issues are mentioned:
- There is an unannounced long delay on your flight’s boarding.
- You did not receive all the necessary services during your travel.
- The airline is responsible for misplacing your baggage.
- The flight seats are not comfortable enough.
- If you have faced any inconvenience during the journey.
- If you have not received your refund even after sending a claim request.
The methods to lodge a complaint at Lufthansa Airlines
Several methods can be followed for lodging a complaint at the Lufthansa Airlines. Each of the complaining methods is mentioned below with a brief procedure so that you can determine the suitable one.
At the time of requirement, you can obtain the complaint form from the website and fill it with the relevant details to lodge the complaint with the officials. The process for lodging a complaint online is as follows:
- Begin with visiting the official site of Lufthansa,
- There, you can locate the Help icon,
- As you select the same, Lufthansa’s Help & Contact page will open,
- Now you need to choose the “Receipts, Feedback & Complaints” table,
- There, you can opt for the “Other feedback & complaint” option,
- After that, you will have to choose a suitable topic for the complaint in the appeared form,
- Next, add the mandatory personal and flight details,
- To register the complaint at Lufthansa, tap on the Submit key at the bottom of the form.
The officials are present at the call centers for registering your complaints with Lufthansa. At the call center, you will be required to share the issues clearly with the flight and contact details, and the available official will lodge the complaint. You need to first call the Lufthansa phone number: 1 (800) 645-3880 and follow the automated instructions. As you get through with an official on-call, you can share all the details and register the complaint right away.
The complaint can be lodged in Lufthansa Airlines in written form as well by sending a letter to the customer relations department using mail. You will be required to write the complaint letter with all the relevant and necessary details, adding your contact number. You must attach the required documents relating to the complaint and post them at the mailing address: Lufthansa Customer Relations, 1400 RXR Plaza, West Tower, Uniondale, NY 11556.
According to the information given in the context, one can very easily share the travel issues/complaints at the customer service of Lufthansa. The officials promised to take action against the complaints as soon as possible. As the action is taken on your complaint, you will be notified by Lufthansa.