How do I contact Hawaiian Airlines at Honolulu Airport?
Hawaiian Airlines is a 3-star airline providing operational services to passengers in and from Hawaii in the U.S. It is the largest commercial flight operator and has its headquarters in Honolulu. The passenger can contact Hawaiian Airlines at Honolulu Airport through the methods mentioned below:
- By placing a call with the agent.
- Through sending mail to the airlines.
- Directly writing to the airlines with the mentioned address.
- Through a live chat option available on the website.
- Forward a text message to the number provided by the airline.
All these contact forms are available to the passengers to connect with Honolulu Airport Airlines.
What is the phone number for Hawaiian Airlines?
Passengers can place a call with Hawaiian Airlines to get clarity on the doubts they have and the information they need. Check the details provided below for your understanding:
- Read through the official website of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Click the contact us icon under support at the end of the main page.
- Select the calling number from the options provided.
- Make a call via 1-800-367-5320 and follow the IVR steps:
- Press 2 for special assistance needed.
- Press 5 for details on in-flight services.
- Press 8 for information on the refund status.
Which terminal is Hawaiian Airlines at Honolulu airport?
At the Honolulu Airport, Hawaiian Airlines welcomes its passengers at Terminal 1 for departures on level 2, where some international flights use Terminal 2. The ticket counters for all the passengers boarding the flight who want to check in are in Terminal 1 and 2 at the second level and Terminal 3 at the ground level. In Terminal 1, lobbies 2 and 3 are dedicated to Hawaiian Airlines passengers, and Lobby 4 in Terminal 2 is for Japan flights for Hawaiian Airlines.
What time do you need to be at the airport for Hawaiian Airlines?
For passengers traveling with Hawaiian Airlines, it offers different times for check-in to the passengers depending on their flight type, which is:
- For flights from Hawaii to North America, arrive in the lobby 2 hours 30 minutes before the departure.
- For Neighbor Island Flights, arrive 1 hour 30 minutes at the lobby before departure.
- For International Flights, reach the lobby 3 hours before the departure time.
To provide the passenger with enough time between check-in and departure the airline provides the facility of the kiosks machine also.
How long before flight should I be at Honolulu airport?
The passenger must usually reach the Honolulu Airport at least 2 hours before their flight for overseas travel and 3 hours before their flight for Interisland travel. The timings may vary depending on the advisory notice for travel issued by the airlines in which the passenger is traveling.
How long does it take to get through security at HNL?
The time taken to get through security at HNL varies depending on the flight type taken by the passenger and the time of the flight's departure. For domestic travel, the time taken usually can be between 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the rush and time. International travel security check-in can take 1-2 hours, depending on the airport officials' time at security and other formalities.