Can I change my flight schedule in Singapore Airlines?
Yes, you can change your flight schedule on Singapore Airlines if you have an internet connection. You can change the schedule quickly from your preferred location. If customers want to change their schedule offline, they need to call customer support at Singapore airlines. It would help if you approached in a smarter way to get suitable timing to travel.
How can I change my flight date Singapore Airlines?
You can either go online or offline, but the online mode is preferable as it reduces the time and cost. To avoid a long discussion with the live person, you can directly visit the official site of Singapore Airlines, where you have to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Search for Singapore Airlines' official site.
- Then move to the manage booking section; you will get the blank spaces in the section.
(In those spaces, you need to fill in your flight booking number and your last name)
- After that, the page will pop up with a list of flights from that list. You need to select the flight on which you want to change the schedule.
- The change option allows you to modify the date, palace, and other flight details.
- After making changes, check it thoroughly and submit it.
At last, you need to make a payment if there are any charges for making changes. The airline authority will notify you of your modification at your registered email address.
How much is the rebooking fee in Singapore Airlines?
The rebooking fee may vary according to the flights you are traveling with. If you change your class, the airline will charge you a rebooking fee with Singapore Airlines.
- If you travel in the economy class, the flight change may charge you around 75$.
- In case you are traveling in the premium economy class, then the flight change may charge you around 100$
- In case you are traveling in the business class, then the flight change may charge you around 200$
- If you travel in the first-class, the flight change may charge you around 500$.
How can i change my name in Singapore airlines?
The airline may be flexible in case of modification. They understand the uncertainty of their lovely passengers. You can change the scheduling and modification in your flight through the web portal of Singapore Airlines, but the airline provides certain numbers that can connect with the travel experts who will guide you to the update. If you have mismatched your name during booking, then you can change your name by making a call to the airline authority office, where the respective person will help you correct your details.
How much does it cost to change a name in Singapore Airlines?
Sometimes mistakes in your name can make your check-in process slow. To avoid that, you need to double-check your details before making any booking, but still, you have a chance to modify your name. However, it will charge you some dollars.
- If the respective passenger is married, in that case, a change in name costs around 250$
- If the name has been misspelled or there is any typo error, then only a name change is possible without any charge.
- If you want to add the middle name, then the Singapore airline will charge you around 300 $ which is not refundable.
Singapore airlines customer service
The airline provides different options for communicating to their customers, including a toll-free number, email id, live chat, and social handle, which are available on the official home page of Singapore Airlines 24 hours and seven days.