What if I Cancel My Flight Ticket Cebu Pacific?
Suppose the passengers proceed with making cancellation of their flight ticket with Cebu Pacific. In that case, they will get a refund of their flight ticket depending upon the time of the cancellation and the related policy. The airlines provide a refund on the flight ticket cancellation as per the Cebu Pacific refund policy. But before proceeding with the cancellation of the flight ticket with Cebu Pacific, it is necessary for you to know the policy, process, and fee related to the cancellation policy of Cebu Pacific.
The Process of Making a Cancellation with Cebu Pacific
There is a simple process of making cancellation of a flight ticket to Cebu Pacific of the flight ticket explained here to you as follows.
- Get onto the airline's official website and proceed to the 'Manage Booking' section.
- Fill out the information like the PNR number and the last name of the passenger, and then proceed further.
- You'll get redirected to the available flight page and select the flight on which you have made the reservation.
- After getting onto your flight, proceed with the option of cancellation.
- Select the option of 'flight cancellation' and proceed with the cancellation process online.
- Once all the details are filled in and submitted by you, get onto the payment page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment of the cancellation charges, if applicable.
- Once the process of the cancelation is completed, you'll receive the confirmation on your registered email address.
Cebu Pacific Cancellation Policy
- As per the cancellation policy of the airlines, passengers are allowed to make cancellation of their flight ticket for free within 24 hours of the scheduled flight booking. However, this rule applies when the booking was made seven days before the scheduled departure of your flight ticket.
- If the flight ticket gets canceled within 24 hours of booking or within seven days of the scheduled departure. In that case, passengers have to pay the charges for the cancellation of their flight tickets.
- If the flight ticket were canceled by the airlines, in that case, the passengers would be liable to get a complete refund within 30 days from the day of flight cancellation. The passengers are allowed to make the rebooking of their flight ticket for the period of 30 days with the same amount.
- It would take up to 7 to 10 business days for the refund to get credited to your account if passengers made the cancellation of the flight ticket.
- If the cancellation were made because there was a delay of their hours in the scheduled flight departure in that case as well, the passengers would be liable to get a complete refund of their flight ticket.
What will be the Cancellation Charges of Cebu Pacific?
The cancellation charges for Cebu Pacific depend upon many factors like the type of booking, flight class, time left for the departure at the time of the cancellation, and more. However, the Cebu Pacific cancellation fee will lie between $100 -$400. If you make the cancellation of your domestic or international flight 24 hours before the scheduled departure, in that case, the cancellation charges will be high