How do I cancel my reservation on Copa Airlines?
You can cancel your reservation on Copa airlines through offline and online modes. These modes will help you cancel your flight in case you have changed your mind or if there is any change in the trip; then, the airline provides the digital platform on which you can select your suitable flight option for cancellation. Otherwise, you can call the Copa airline customer service executive, who will help you cancel your flight chosen.
You can follow the below-mentioned procedure to redirect to the cancellation page. The procedure is easy and basic so you can apply it without expert guidance.
Copa airline cancellation procedure
- You can visit the official site of Copa airlines.
- Then sign up with your account.
- Move to the manage booking section, and enter your booking reference number and last name.
- The list of flights will display on your screen, select your suitable flight and click on the cancel button.
- After successful cancellation, the airline will drop a confirmation mail on your registered email id.
( In case you want a refund, then following cancellation, you will get a refund request form to fill and submit to the airline authority)
If any cancellation charge has to be paid, you can also pay that through different modes of payment.
Does Copa Airlines have free cancellation?
Yes, the Copa airline has free cancellation if you have made a cancellation according to the 24 hours policy. According to this, if the passenger cancels their ticket within 24 hours of flight booking, the airline will not deduct the cancellation charge from your flight fare.
On the other way round, If the passenger cancels their ticket after 24 hours of flight booking, the airline will deduct the cancellation fees from your flight fare.
What is Copa Airlines cancellation policy?
The Copa airline follows some guidelines or policies made under senior authorities' supervision. These policies maintain decorum and a trustworthy relationship between airline authorities and clients. The policies make you aware of your rights and make you cancel your suitable flight safely.
- If you have canceled your flight within 24 hours of booking, then the Copa airline will provide you with the full paid amount without deducting the cancellation charge.
- If you have canceled your flight after 24 hours of booking, the Copa airline will deduct the cancellation fees; the remaining amount will be reverted to your bank account.
- In the worst-case scenario, the airline will provide the flight fare without deducting cancellation fees if your flight got canceled or delayed due to weather conditions and technical issues.
- If your family member died due to a medical issue and you eventually canceled your flight, then you can contact the airline authority. You can deposit the necessary documents, and the airline will verify your document and provide you with a refund without any cancellation charge.
How do I contact Copa Airlines?
If you cannot cancel your flight online, then the airline also provides an offline mode where you can get in touch with the airline personnel by the toll-free number 1786 840 (2672)regarding the cancellation. Before that, keep the necessary booking details with yourself so it will be easy for the respective person to cancel your suitable flight option.
- You can go through the official home page of Copa Airlines.
- Then move to the contact us section, and click on it.
- After clicking the page will show you the toll-free number; dial it.
The dialed number will connect you with the IVR; follow the instruction below
- Press 1 to go through flight status.
- Press 2 to manage booking
- Press 3 for baggage claim
- Press 4 to connect with the airline customer service professional.
- Press # to disconnect the call.
After connecting with the customer service personnel, you need to provide him with the booking number, and the last name after that page will process the cancellation.
At last, you will receive the confirmation message on your registered contact details.
How do I cancel a rebooked flight?
You can cancel a rebook flight through an online method where you need to move the booking section; after that, the available rebooking option will help you reboot your flight, but you need to fill in your passenger details and travel information again.