Can you make calls on Emirates?
For any help or query, you can always contact Emirates customer service and get an immediate response from the representative who will help you with your problem. It is one the most effective methods as you can easily describe your confusion and get an answer quickly.
Different methods to make a call on Emirates
For any kind of help or if you have an issue, you can always contact the airline through a phone call, and the representative will help you with your problem. These are the different methods through which you can make a call to Emirates:
By Phone call - You can quickly contact the airline through their customer service number and get help. Use any of the following process to call the airline:
- Call on the customer service helpline number 091670 03333 from your mobile phone.
- Select the language in which you want to talk with the representative.
- Then you will get through the IVR menu of the airline.
- Select the service of your choice:-
- Press 1 to cancel your flight
- Press 2 to book a flight
- Press 3 to check the status of the flight
- Press 4 to lodge a complaint
- Press # to talk with a representative and wait for a few minutes
After that, a representative will help you with your issue.
By Call back form - If the direct phone call method does not work, then you can contact the airline by filling up a form available on the website, and a representative from Emirates will contact you by calling. You can fill out the form by using these steps:
- Go to the official website of the airline https://www.emirates.com/in/english/ or open the mobile app.
- Click on the "Help and Contact" option from the homepage.
- Then select the "Contact through the form" option.
- After that, fill out the form with all the relevant information and provide them with the timing and your contact number through which the airline will contact you.
- Then a representative will call at the selected time slot and assist you in solving your issue.
Through Social Media - If any of the above methods do not work, you can also request the airline to contact you through your number by sending them a message on their social media account. You can provide all the relevant information with a time slot and your mobile number to contact you and send the message directly to their social media account. Then a representative will contact you at the mentioned time and help you with your problem or provide you with an alternative solution.
Can I use my phone on Emirates plane?
Yes, you can use your mobile phone on an Emirates plane but always remember to turn on the "Flight mode" option on your phone and then use your mobile. Using any mobile device while 'Take off' and 'Landing' interferes with the aircraft's navigation and communication system. The airline provides free wifi service to Business and Economy class members, through which they can easily use WhatsApp, Messenger, YouTube, and any other app.