Can I talk with someone in Ryanair?
Ryanair serves its service to millions of people, and the passengers are happy with Ryanair's services. They have always complimented the Airline's customer service as the supervisor speaks politely and calmly. So, if you want to ask something with the customer service of Ryanair, then you can connect to them by using various options, and you will be able to get the answer easily. And in order to know those ways, you need to stay on this, and you can enlighten your knowledge.
How do I contact Ryanair by phone?
Suppose you are a student, and you know that airlines provide discounts, which is why you want to contact them. So, Ryanair provides the best customer service, and if you have any queries with them, then you can contact them by using their phone number. In order to know the proper calling procedure, you can follow the steps below.
- Place a phone call at +353 15825932.
- Then for the language, press 1.
- Press 2 for general queries.
- Press 3 for the reservations and queries related to reservations.
- Press 4 for the cancelations and refunds.
- Press 5 for the flight change and queries related to that.
- Press 6 for check-in or to print the boarding pass.
- Press 7 to book a special assistant.
- Press 8 to connect with the live agent of Ryanair.
- If you are calling during busy hours, you need to wait for 5-6 minutes, and then you can send your queries.
Working hours of Ryanair
The Ryanair service is open 24/7, so you can connect to them anytime as per your timings, but you should call them early morning or late evening so you can connect with them and ask your queries. You can take your time and ask many questions.
How do I send a direct message on Ryanair?
You can send a text message to Ryanair and get your queries solved. To send a text message, you can use +353 15825932, and if you are unable to send a message through text, then you can use the live chat option and connect through them. The procedure is mentioned below.
- To chat, go to the official webpage of Ryanair.
- Find the contact option and land on it.
- Now there you will find the chat box. Click on that.
- Click on that and type your query.
- Send it to customer service and get a reply from them.
Does Ryanair charge for calls?
If you are calling internationally, then you have to pay €0.133 per minute if you are calling from a mobile and €0.033 per minute for landline users.
Is Ryanair special assistance free?
Yes, the special assistant service is by the side of Ryanair. If you have to book the assistant, then you can call them on their official number and ask them to book an assistant for you.
How do I complain to Ryanair?
To complain to Ryanair, you can fill out a form. You will find the form on the official website, and on the help desk, you will find the 'Fill a Feedback Form' click on that and fill in your feedback.
So, you now know: Can I talk with someone in Ryanair? You can use the above ways and connect with them shortly.