How much luggage can I take on Air Serbia?
The amount of luggage you can carry on board will depend on your class of travel. Economy Class passengers can carry as many as 8 kg of handbags. In addition, Serbia Air allows business class passengers to take two bags of 32 kg per bag. And, If you are traveling with a child, you may want to check the size of the handbags you're allowed to carry that will mention in the Air Serbia Baggage policy. So, follow the given steps that you will show there. In addition, this policy can inform you about number of baggage size you will carry there and how much and the baggage fees at Air Serbia.
Economy Class passengers can carry,
There you will see that the airlines allow passengers to bring more luggage than other classes. In the case of Serbia,
- Economy class passengers are allowed to bring one large hand carry luggage, and one small hand carry luggage, but they cannot exceed 12kg each.
- Business and Premium economy class passengers can bring two pieces of luggage totaling 32kg, but one piece cannot be more than 10kg.
- If you are traveling on a limited budget, extra baggage may be purchased ahead of time at the airport.
For Carry-on Luggage,
Here you will see the air Serbia baggage weight carry-on policy that will help you take your luggage to Air Serbia.
- You'll be allowed to bring one piece of hand luggage and two pieces of checked baggage.
- However, carry-on baggage restrictions are subject to route and fare.
- For Economy Saver and Economy Class tickets, you can bring one piece of luggage under eight kilograms but not more than 12 kg.
Overweight and Oversized Bags
Overweight and oversized bags are categorized as any bag over the standard weight or size limit. On Air Serbia, overweight and oversized bags are categorized as any bag over 50lbs or 62 inches in length. These bags are subject to a separate charge and must be checked in. However, musical instruments and assistive devices are accepted.
Carrying the Personal Items,
However, a lady's handbag or small briefcase may be carried in the cabin. It includes a blanket, umbrella, crutches, and walking sticks. You may also bring a camera or binoculars. Foldable pushchairs and wheelchairs can be brought on board the aircraft free of charge, but you must show them to the airline staff at check-in.
Hence, the airline will take Air Serbia baggage fee from $25 for first luggage and $40 for second baggage. However, if you confront with any issue while check-in or while carrying baggage on the flight or losing baggage at Air Serbia, call on the + 1 (718) 7258642 and take the assistance from them and resolve your issues. In addition, you can also take the information regarding your baggage on Air Serbia. So, promptly solve it.